Help With Vendo V570

corncoast

Hello....We have a big Vendo V570 pop machine that was broken into.  Not only did the punk take the money, but took the mech and bill validator too!  I believe this machine is able to accept MDB or the standard (12/15 pin?) connections.  Can someone please tell me which model #'s I can use for replacement parts?  I can get more information if needed.  Thanks in advance...

I'm not sure which model the 570 is off the top of my head.  I believe the 540/720 uses board 7.1 and IS mdb.  If you hqve a 7.1 board, you just need the mech, validator, and maybe an mdb harness if they took that too.  You need to know what board is in it.

Thanks guys.  Yeah, I think I'll need the MDB harness that splits and goes to the mech and validator.  I'm just not sure which models of those I can use?  I'll take a look at the board and see if I can ID which one it is.  Otherwise, if it is MDB, will basically ANY MDB mech and validator work?  Or, do I have to be worried about the voltage and everything?

All MDB mechs and validators use 24v to 34v DC and this is an industry standard.  I think your logic board should be a Ver 9.1 for that model of machine and all 9.1 machines came as MDB only.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, that sounds right from what I'm seeing.  So is it true that any MDB mech and bill validator will work fine?  Those would be connected by a "Y" cable that connects to the harness coming from the board and then splits and goes to both the mech and validator, right?  Where would be the best place to order a decent mech and validator from?  I'd be OK with refurbished to keep costs down...

Archived