Help Find Mech/Bill Validator Tester!

corncoast

Hello all,  my wife and I recently bought 18 machines from a local guy - 3 of which do not currently work.  He also gave us a quite a few mechs and bill acceptors as spare parts, but said he isn't sure if any of them are working.  From what I've seen, most of them are older and worthless to most folks, but It looks like they will work in our machines if need be.  Does anyone know where I can buy an older/used tester?  A local guy has helped me a couple times using his SEM CT2.  I'd really like to find one of those if I could.  But, there may be others out there that I haven't seen before.  thanks in advance for your comments!!!  

It probably isn't worth it to buy a tester.  Your best bet is to test them by putting them inside other machines that are compatible.  Do you know the model numbers?  Ie. Trc-6000, coinco 9302-L, etc...

I do have some 9302-L's.  I'll have to look and maybe I can put a list together.  I'm guessing some of them are totally worthless.  I know I have some Coinco BA30B validators.  I'd say probably 15 mechs and 10 validators overall.  But yeah, I'll see if I can put a list together.

As far as I am concerned, a 9302-L is almost becoming worthless to me lol.  It's actually a pretty solid coin mech but I am trying to move beyond that technology.  To me, Coinco BAs (anything that starts with BA in the model number) are almost worthless to me, but that doesn't make them worthless to you.  I don't like them and moving beyond them, but they are "okay".  Virtually any metal validator is worthless but yes.. provide a list of model numbers EXACTLY as they are on the machine.  A 9302-L is different from a 9302-GX for example.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, what really sucks is that we have a lot of older machines that, I think, would still take some of these parts.  They have all been working really well so far, but I know it's just a matter of time!  Like I said, I'm not sure which ones work or not.  Is it worth keeping them for rebuilds if needed?  OR, are there newer parts that would work in our machines - even if most of them are NOT MDB?  Anyway, here is what I have:

Bill Validators - 2 Coinco BA30B, 2 MAKA NB-15A, 2 Mars VFM3-L1-U2CS, 2 MAKA NB-10L-200, Mars VFM1-L1-U2CS

Mechs - Mars TRC-6512 (this is MDB, but needs work), 4 Mars TRC6800H, Coinco 9340-S, Mars TRC-6010, 2 Coinco 3341-S, Coinco 9370-S, Mars TRC-6000 and Mars MC5920AH

Dump all the validators but the Coincos. Metal validators aren't worth repairing. The coin mechs are worth keeping if you have machines that still use them but dump the MC5900 merch. It's another boat anchor. If you need any of these repaired you can email me at rbepic4gatgmaildotcom.

Archived