Need HELP with a Dixie Narco

Monti3870

Are all your cams in a home position?  Is one of the sold out paddles depressed?  Did you ever see this machine work?  If this is an "E" model (276E..501E...600E), those questions are your first check.  When the door switch is activated, and it says homing, do any motors move?  In response to your question, homing means a motor is out of position and the unit should try to fix itself by moving the motor when door switch is activated.  The problem could be many things, if it doesn't fix itself.  Recently I had to replace all the white switches connected to the red connection on each motor, I believe they were about $7.00 each, 2 Philip head screws and remove the red colored connector, simple fix.

• 6 months later...

Had this problem yesterday on a DN501E and called Vendors Exchange. Tech said to replace motor switch ($4). Mine was saying homing and kicking out 3 cans as it made a revolution. It repeated this about every 30 seconds. I had to empty the slot and will wait for the part and see if that's it. Machine was working fine but sitting for months prior to this.

Archived