Jump to content

licensing for non-food machines?


Recommended Posts

I'm in MA and most of what I'm seeing regarding licensing appears to apply to food vendors, while I plan to sell flats. Am I good to go without a license? Also, is there some kind of pre-filled contract I can print out for location owners regarding revenue sharing? What do I need in order to get started? Do I need an LLC or can I get away with sole proprietorship with general liability insurance? Any advice for a newbie is appreciated.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...