ever have a machine stolen?

BookCrate

Losing machines occasionally is just part of the bulk vending business. Usually it happens when a business closes abruptly and your machine disappears into the night. Sometimes you can track em down and sometimes you can't. Unfortunately I just don't have enough time to spend searching for the occasional stolen machine and it just becomes a write off.

tile makes little trackers that kind of work. I just lost a rack full of money and product, and if anything I might have considered putting one in there, because it was a seedy neighborhood in a laundry mat that was supposed to be monitored by a staff the whole day. But that's the exception, I don't have many machines get stolen a year.

I had 1 machine stolen and posted a similar thread.  I was beyond pissed, and still think about it every once in a while.  Nothing is worse than walking into a location, and realizing your machine is gone.  Absolutely full of rage.  Second worst situation is when you service your machine, only to find out the locks are jammed or machine has been intentionally tampered with.  I'm beginning to notice this in locations where a COMPETITOR is present.  This behavior is also really pissing me off.  

Archived