Buying Bouncy Balls

GumballDragon

I recently included Bouncy Balls into my arsenal, but I'm having a difficult experience with where to make a good, cheap purchase, with minimal shipping cost.  Normally, I could simply go to Sams Club, or other wholesale businesses to purchase inventory, however, Bouncy Balls seem to be the only product I can't find anywhere.  Is anyone on here buying them from their local distributor?  If so, where do you purchase?  Curious if there is a national chain that has them?  If everyone is purchasing online, what is the best place to buy??  Can you send me links?

Thanks!

I checked TJking, i agree, great price, the cost was 3 or 4 cent per BB, however, the shipping charge drive the price to 7 or 8 cent per ball.  That's a big problem.  I'll check AA and Cardinal....thanks guys for the info....Im assuming there is no big chain that stocks these???

Even if a big chain carried them they'd be over what you'll pay.  You save money order more.  Aa global has warehouses in Cali and Maryland.  There's other places as well,  but you're going to pay a little more.  Brand,  vsi, and some others.  

Starting out, toys and balls won't be cheap.  Bouncy balls are heavy,  we get the cost down by ordering over 250lbs. 

That about the best price you’ll find with shipping, aa is high on there shipping even though I’m only a few states away up the coast. Problem is everyone wants to use ups. I try to order enough other stuff from as to offset.

sometimes eBay resellers have a decent price too and have free shipping

On 1/21/2018 at 8:29 PM, GumballDragon said:

Gotcha....thanks Rodney

On 1/20/2018 at 6:36 PM, GumballDragon said:

I checked TJking, i agree, great price, the cost was 3 or 4 cent per BB, however, the shipping charge drive the price to 7 or 8 cent per ball.  That's a big problem.  I'll check AA and Cardinal....thanks guys for the info....Im assuming there is no big chain that stocks these???

O.K. MFG is 110/2000  FREE SHIPPING.  so .055 per ball

• 2 weeks later...

I've been getting mine from S&B in St. Louis for the last few years. http://sandbsales.com/

Or, since their website is a labyrinth, here's the page.
http://sandbsales.com/?page_id=4#!/Bounce-Balls/c/26236850/offset=0&sort=normal)

As weight is the key factor in shipping costs, you'll want to find the supplier closest to you. Cardinal and S&B are right in the middle, while A&A has the East Coast, and Blue Bar has the west coast.

I didn't think O.K. sold balls, thanks for the heads up!

• 1 year later...