Azkoyen Mistral Beverage Machine

EZR

HI all! I'm hoping someone out there has, firstly, got experience with these machines, and, secondly, has had this issue and found a solution. I have an Azkoyen Mistral beverage machine with elevator. Was working fine up until 2 days ago. Now what happens is, if you vend any product selection, two completely unrelated spirals vend at the same time. The rogue spirals are not necessarily on the same tray. This happens on free sale as well as purchases with money. Any help or suggestions gratefully accepted! I have checked if the selections are linked, and no. I've re-initialised the whole machine and the issue still happens. Got me stumped ...

That kind of issue generally means one motor is bad or you have a shorted wire.  You might have polarized motor wiring and if you recently replaced a motor you might have reversed the wires connected to that motor.  Is the problem always with the same motors or does it move around?  If the issue is that you press B2 and other even numbered or other B selections are all that turn then your problem is with an even numbered motor or any B motor.  You then have to do some test vending to detect a pattern and narrow the problem down.  

If you were to press B2 and a differently lettered selection or an odd numbered selection runs then it's probably not a motor problem but rather a board problem.

Archived