Hey, Northwestern guys... Need your help...

TheSnackShackVendingLLC

Ok So I have a few of the fat head mega 60's... The ones with the big gumball globe on top.

https://www.smartvending.com/bulk-candy-machines/northwestern-fat-head-mega-60-bulk-vendor--FH-60.html

My question is, can I convert these to the square globes? And what would I be buying for exactly? The Super 60 or the Model 60? I'm not 100% sure, but I think the site states that the Mega 60 has a 6 1/2" diameter. A little help here if you know about this conversion please. I have enough to build 2 6 head racks, is why I was asking.

Thanks in advance.

The hopper for the super 60 has a tapped hole in each corner to attach the globe, the regular 60 (glass globe) did not. So if the machines that have the fat heads do not have holes you will need to drill and tap them. You may also need a shorter center rod, but if they need shortened ypu can cut off the ones you have and re thread them.

Ok if you're facing the machines... Looking directly at the mech... It has 2 holes holding the globe... One in the center on the left, and one in the center on the right, directly across from it. But I'd need 4 holes, one in each corner of the globe, to put a Super 60 Square globe and top on it, right?

the hopper you have is the glass globe hopper which has center rods on each side. NW is out of business, the parts are scarce, I would stay with those fat globes, they hold double the product and make double the profit, the globes are replaceable.

18 hours ago, TheSnackShackVendingLLC said:

Ok So I have a few of the fat head mega 60's... The ones with the big gumball globe on top.

https://www.smartvending.com/bulk-candy-machines/northwestern-fat-head-mega-60-bulk-vendor--FH-60.html

My question is, can I convert these to the square globes? And what would I be buying for exactly? The Super 60 or the Model 60? I'm not 100% sure, but I think the site states that the Mega 60 has a 6 1/2" diameter. A little help here if you know about this conversion please. I have enough to build 2 6 head racks, is why I was asking.

Thanks in advance.

Where are you in Mississippi? If you are close enough I could trade you square heads for the megas

Archived