Anyone in Phoenix want to sell some used G8/G9 USAT readers?

27 minutes ago, vender4321 said:

hey .  what don't the g8 do vs.newer g9 and g10s?   I may be interested.  thanks. 

They are slower on their interactions with the servers. We are using iPads to DEX using the card modems. The delay with the G8 is causing too many issues. As far as processing regular transactions they are fine. 

Reporting is all the same. The slowness is time delay from pressing Fill/DEX on the modem till the time the DEX is initiated and sent. Also, it takes an extra minute or 2 to reboot when needed. 

5 hours ago, lacanteen said:

Reporting is all the same. The slowness is time delay from pressing Fill/DEX on the modem till the time the DEX is initiated and sent. Also, it takes an extra minute or 2 to reboot when needed. 

Any differences to the customer?

Also, will they do ApplePay?

15 minutes ago, orsd said:

Any differences to the customer?

Also, will they do ApplePay?

From a G8 to G9 no difference to the customer. There is a slight speed increase to the customer from the G8/G9 to a G10. Apple pay works on all of them. 

7 hours ago, lacanteen said:

They are slower on their interactions with the servers. We are using iPads to DEX using the card modems. The delay with the G8 is causing too many issues. As far as processing regular transactions they are fine. 

Hey, I messaged you, I'm interested in some of those readers! 

Archived