What model is this?

The royals usually have the coin return on the delivery chute and the coin return button is silver. This looks more like a 501e to me. But the delivery port does look a bit on the small side, like orsd said

Pretty sure that is a Royal 660, not a DN, I have one from Coke that is it's twin.  Good machine but likely the one you are looking at still belongs to coke.  Call your local rep with the asset number from the sticker to see if they have it as active or sold....

It's a DN.

Dixie Narcos have the display above the coin insert on the upper right of bezel area, and the white plastic coin return plunger in the shape of a squished circle. Also, the coin insert is always horizontal and red.

Royals have a silver metal coin return, and a vertical coin insert slot, that is made out of a clear plastic.

Vendos have a round white coin return plunger, and a slanted coin insert.

In addition, Royals always have the coin return inside the delivery bin. The extra little cutout on the lower right side of the door is a sure giveaway that it is not a Royal.

This particular one is odd because it has the T series delivery port, which is narrower than an E series. It's also metal, not plastic, like the E series is.

1 hour ago, orsd said:

It's a DN.

Dixie Narcos have the display above the coin insert on the upper right of bezel area, and the white plastic coin return plunger in the shape of a squished circle. Also, the coin insert is always horizontal and red.

Royals have a silver metal coin return, and a vertical coin insert slot, that is made out of a clear plastic.

Vendos have a round white coin return plunger, and a slanted coin insert.

In addition, Royals always have the coin return inside the delivery bin. The extra little cutout on the lower right side of the door is a sure giveaway that it is not a Royal.

This particular one is odd because it has the T series delivery port, which is narrower than an E series. It's also metal, not plastic, like the E series is.

I think you nailed it.  It does look like a can-machine delivery bin.  It might be a late-model 501T.  It's either a weird 501E or an even weirder 501T.  Either way, it isn't something i would want to mess with due to the high visibility labels.

That DEFINITELY is a Coke asset, still has the asset tag on the front.  Coke does sell their old equipment from time to time, but they would remove that asset tag.  Also, it's a recently refurbed machine with the newer Hi-Vis tags and the round selection buttons on the front.  You can call Coke, give them the Asset # on the machine and they should be able to tell you the vendor that they have the machine assigned to.  BUT I would NOT purchase it!

Archived