Anyone have a Detergent vending machine

I use an old USI 2 wide in a coin laundry to sell single use size detergents, etc. and also serves as the bill breaker.

If you are looking for the more traditional wall mount/ coin slide dispensers, I know that Steve at Merch-A-Vend has several NOS still in the original boxes.  He is also a good source for the product.    http://merchavend.com/

One other note, don't mix laundry products into a machine with snacks... the odor from the laundry stuff will get into the food items...

12 minutes ago, orsd said:

Spring breeze lays... mmmmm.

They're making up all kinds of flavors now, those might be next. I tried "mozzarella sticks and marinara sauce" ruffles a few days ago lol

38 minutes ago, QuikVend said:

They're making up all kinds of flavors now, those might be next. I tried "mozzarella sticks and marinara sauce" ruffles a few days ago lol

It's kind of annoying.  I get occasional requests from customers asking if I can stock some oddball flavor that I have never heard of before.  I just tell them that I don't know if I can order them anywhere and they proceed to tell me i can get them from some gas station or grocery store lol.  Like I am going to go buy them at retail and resell them.

Archived