Candy bar pricing

I'm selling at 1 to 1.25, looking to go to 1.15 or 1.25 everywhere soon.  Buying candy mostly at sams and cost is about the same as everyone above.  Unlike many vendors, I still keep a pretty wide candy selection in most machines but we will see what happens when I raise prices.  I know a lot of vendors have cut back to just the few very top selling candy items and seem to be OK doing that.  A lot of ops have converted their machines to have only one candy size tray per machine, as the bagged snacks may be selling better and have a better margin.

Depends on the account.  The larger the account the cheaper the items.  We just bid a huge monster (2100 employees on site 5 story bldg) blue collar and office. in Santa Monica.

Choc. .90 no commission

Normal pricing 1.00 to 1.25 depending on account and commission.

2 hours ago, Southeast Treats said:

A related question, does anyone know of a less expensive source than Sam's Club for single size candy?  

Locally, I have never seen a cheaper source than Sam's.  I have seen cheaper/competitive pricing outside of my state but I would have to order than and pay a delivery charge.

Archived