Cold food Machine for office

winning123

Hello All,

I need help making a decision on a vending setup that I currently have.  One of my locations has placed a request for cold food.  The location has the headcount for cold food, but lacks the space.  Currently I have a crane 168 and 501e live display.  For reference, the space I have to cram three machines into is 98 inches wide.  My first thought is to keep the 168 in there and go with a smaller baby bev for drinks boosting space for a smaller cold food machine.  Any suggestions on how I should tackle this.

Quick research shows a 168 being about 33" wide and a 501e about 36" wide for a total of 69"... leaving you 29" for anything else.  A baby bev should actually be WIDER than a 501e, so it won't save you any space at all.  The only thing I can think of that would make this all possible is to go with a 5-wide AMS like Chard mentioned or a USI Alpine.  If you could afford it and you needed the extra soda capacity, you could also throw in a USI CB-300.  That's about 33" for the 168, 39" for the AMS, and 22" for the CB-300 for a total of 94".  I don't think anything else is possible unless you got even more crazy and put two AMS 39's in there and just left it at that.

• 1 month later...

Just tell them there is no room for a food machine.  A worthwhile account needs full size soda and snack machines and a Foodking is junky.  Doing a full snack and real food machine with a CB300 is moving backwards.

Archived