Vending laws and regulations in Texas

taypnguyen

I live in Houson Texas and I was wondering if anyone know what the laws are. I heard that if you sell anything under .50 you dont have to pay state taxes. When starting a bulk vending business in texas do I need liabilty insurance and if so how much? What laws and regualtions do I need to know about? Do I need a business license or just permits? Do I need a federal tax ID, basically if you vend in texas tell me everything you know. Thanks.

Check here--> http://www.vendiscuss.com/forums/forum17/217.html

There may be something there now or in the future. Please report anything you do find out.

Also I believe member dperry is from Houston. He may be able to give you some answers. Here is a list of current Texas members who may be able to help as well.

Click HERE to view.

Steve

• 2 years later...

Sorry to bump a REALLY old thread but the link that Caserri posted is no longer valid. I'm curious about vending laws in the State of Texas. Sometime next week I will be contacting the Comptroller and will post whatever they tell me. As I do research I will make sure to post relevant information for other members.