USI vending problem

Marcomc

I have a USI 3120 and attached satellite FSI 3172. The 3120 (snack machine) works fine, but the 3172 (soda machine) is not vending. I'm getting the "make another selection". Even thought there are drinks in every location.  I'm relatively new to troubleshooting. I removed the drinks and put them back (thinking it could be a stuck can or something). That wasn't it. What could the issue be?

Like cvending said, you need to reset it if they were empty... I am unaware if simply pressing the service mode button fixes it, but I learned to perform a test vend on every selection that was sold-out.  Once you perform a successful test vend, the machine recognizes that the column is working.  But, as cvending said, simply pressing the service mode button may be all you need to do.

If the earlier comments don’t work, I had one that the mice chewed up part of the umbilical trying to get into the machine. Might make sure something similar hasn’t happened after you have exhausted the earlier options mentioned. 

4 minutes ago, Southeast Treats said:

You can also do a motor count on the host machine to make sure the machines are properly connected.

That should also happen when you initially press the service mode button.  If it's a 12-select snack and 6-select slave, then the motor count will show 18.  If it's 23+6, then it will say 29... etc..

• 2 weeks later...

Archived