full lin

I don't buy AP 6000/7000's (or older) anymore, and i am trying to stay away from 110's, but i would say a location-ready 6600 probably goes for over $1,000 but i personally wouldn't pay more than $800 if i really really needed a 4-wide.  An AP 113 would fetch a little more if location-ready but, again, i am avoiding them (old technology).  Now, if they have revision doors installed, they are maybe $1600 and $1800 respectively.  If these are not upgraded or location-ready.. $300 for the 6600 and $500 for the 113.

I agree with AZVendor regarding quality and parts.  For clarification, i am avoiding 6000/7000's only because it's not as easy to add a card reader.  I'm trying to avoid 110's just because I am trying to get solely late-model equioment.  It's my personall business model and not a matter of quality issues.  I have just decided to skip many generations if possible.. including any AP older than the 110, any national older than the 157, all rowes, any USI that has a board older than the F80, etc..  i can upgrade them, and i have, but i am going to use my available credit limits to push for newer equipment.  It's hard to pass pn a 110 in good shape with dual helix motors though as they often clean up nice and they are easier to work (in my opinion) than a 6000/7000 even with upgrades.  I have been struggling to keep wires neat and mount readers on the 6/7000.

Archived