Any experince with car mat washing machines?

AlxMat

I have never been involved with this product but I have been vending full time for 15 years. This product would never stand up to the abuse it would receive at a gas station or self serve car wash. The unit doesn't even look like it is designed to be out in the elements (snow, rain, wind) let alone sitting unattended anywhere. One inherent flaw is that it feeds in front and exits in back. This really limits where you can place the machine because you need access to both sides. I am also guessing someone would jam something into those rollers in short order then you have an out of order situation. If it does clean as well as it says it does I could see selling the full service model to detail shops, car lots and full service car washes but the vending unit would never make it in an unattended environment. Just my 2 cents.

On 2/8/2018 at 9:10 PM, gumball guy said:

I have never been involved with this product but I have been vending full time for 15 years. This product would never stand up to the abuse it would receive at a gas station or self serve car wash. The unit doesn't even look like it is designed to be out in the elements (snow, rain, wind) let alone sitting unattended anywhere. One inherent flaw is that it feeds in front and exits in back. This really limits where you can place the machine because you need access to both sides. I am also guessing someone would jam something into those rollers in short order then you have an out of order situation. If it does clean as well as it says it does I could see selling the full service model to detail shops, car lots and full service car washes but the vending unit would never make it in an unattended environment. Just my 2 cents.

Thank you, I have similar concerns, but wanted to see if there was anyone who had tried.

Archived