USI 3151 - Diet Coke and Red Bull

BTVFC

5 hours ago, AZVendor said:

No. You need a Red Bull kit from USI if they are skinny cans.

Do you have a part #? Nothing in the parts manual, and Vendnet's site is far from user friendly.

I think you really need to call USI since that seems to be a new style can.  Unless you know without doubt that it's the same diameter as the redbull you are referring to, then the wrong shim might make it not vend right.  You must have some serious diet coke freaks if you are willing to try to vend those cans.  I bet those flavors will mostly go away within the next 12 months.

Edit: if it's the small redbull size cans you are referring to, I am unaware if they ever made a kit for that... they probably do as they make parts for everything but you literally have to call them up because I think most of their "kits" aren't listed on their website.

On 2/9/2018 at 12:56 AM, AngryChris said:

I think you really need to call USI since that seems to be a new style can.  Unless you know without doubt that it's the same diameter as the redbull you are referring to, then the wrong shim might make it not vend right.  You must have some serious diet coke freaks if you are willing to try to vend those cans.  I bet those flavors will mostly go away within the next 12 months.

Edit: if it's the small redbull size cans you are referring to, I am unaware if they ever made a kit for that... they probably do as they make parts for everything but you literally have to call them up because I think most of their "kits" aren't listed on their website.

FYI part #1216062.033. The price made me change my mind.

4 hours ago, BTVFC said:

I'm guessing that's for the redbull... but have you confirmed if it works with the diet coke cans?  They have to be the same diameter.

12 minutes ago, AZVendor said:

It would be stupid to try vending the skinny Coke products when machines are already designed to vend 12 oz cans that are not disappearing.  

Just exploring options. The skinny cans appear to be the same size as 12oz Red Bull, which makes sense from the can manufacturing aspect.

• 3 years later...
On 2/10/2018 at 4:45 PM, BTVFC said:

Will this kit work for 8oz red bull cans?

I have a 3130, not sure if it's the same as 3151, but I am pretty sure they similar, as mine is can and bottle, your model being a later model should have the same potions, what was the price of that kit?