Expired Reese from Sam's club

Kennyeast

So a customer complained about an expired Reeses candy in my machine, the expiration date says 11/17 and I bout that Reeses from Sam's club 2 weeks ago. Meaning Sam's club sold me expired candy. What will you recommend I do. That is a new location. 

Screenshot_20180207-151159.jpg

Return to sam's. Make sure you are always checking dates when you buy product.  A Sam's club near me is HORRIBLE about rotating stock. The one I regularly buy from gives me the best dates possible, it helps if you are friendly with them!

Just now, Golfdogs said:

Return to sam's. Make sure you are always checking dates when you buy product.  A Sam's club near me is HORRIBLE about rotating stock. The one I regularly buy from gives me the best dates possible, it helps if you are friendly with them!

Great, thank you 

yep, same here in NY, ill go once every 2 months, whatever I don't use, ill return and get a fresh batch, some dates are good, but you have to find them, and some have about 3 to 5 months left on them, also don't forget sams club gets all the left over stock from factory. spoke to a coke guy by me, and he said that the stock they are putting out in July, is the stock they got in February, that's 5 months, and the expiration date would be November or December, which gives you 5 months to sell it instead of 10.

31 minutes ago, NYCandyMan said:

yep, same here in NY, ill go once every 2 months, whatever I don't use, ill return and get a fresh batch, some dates are good, but you have to find them, and some have about 3 to 5 months left on them, also don't forget sams club gets all the left over stock from factory. spoke to a coke guy by me, and he said that the stock they are putting out in July, is the stock they got in February, that's 5 months, and the expiration date would be November or December, which gives you 5 months to sell it instead of 10.

I threw away some of my sunchips last month because they expired before I could finish selling them. I'll be paying special attention now.

Archived