Equipment liquidation

mjacks

Been awhile since I've been around here.  Anyways, I am closing down my route and will have a bunch of equipment to sell off if anyone is interested in nice pretty cheap racks, cranes, change machines etc.  I'm open to suggestions on good ways to sell this stuff off.

I will have approx 25 Northwestern 5 way racks, 22 Smart plush/MP3 cranes, 18 Smart candy cranes, 16 sticker machines, and a bunch of random bits of equipment.  

If anyone is interested let me know and we can talk prices and logistics.  I'm located just north of Houston.

This is what the majority of the racks look like with various colors.

gulfrack-M.jpg

6 hours ago, mjacks said:

Been awhile since I've been around here.  Anyways, I am closing down my route and will have a bunch of equipment to sell off if anyone is interested in nice pretty cheap racks, cranes, change machines etc.  I'm open to suggestions on good ways to sell this stuff off.

I will have approx 25 Northwestern 5 way racks, 22 Smart plush/MP3 cranes, 18 Smart candy cranes, 16 sticker machines, and a bunch of random bits of equipment.  

If anyone is interested let me know and we can talk prices and logistics.  I'm located just north of Houston.

This is what the majority of the racks look like with various colors.

gulfrack-M.jpg

Is your 1” at $.50 and 2” at $.75?  I may be interested if they are.

95% of my machines are $1 and $.50.  If you can find the spacers the $1 mechs are easy to convert.  I know I have had them in the past but I would have to look and see if I can find spacers.

No they are not on location.

The candy cranes are spoken for now but I will have plush cranes to sell.  Thinking $1k each.  They are all the 31" plush and MP3 versions.  All the cranes are 2010 and newer.

Some have bill acceptors.  I think $1000 is a great deal for the condition and quality of my equipment.

I have probably about 10 of these I need to get move out.  They don't look like much but they attract quarters and have a small footprint.  Looking for $90 each plus shipping if I have to do that.

ballonmachines-M.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Sgolembiewski0903 said:

Is Vendiscuss not "hopping" anymore compared to the old days?

Big time. At the peak there would be dozens of active users logged on at the same time, hundred+ posts a day. Lots of shenanigans, everyone just kinda had fun, had the atmosphere of a local watering hole or hangout. Lots of old timers, and wild stories. If you want, just look at the archives circa 2013-15, especially in the bulk forums. Ronsidney, mainor5251, billnuts, havending, dogcow. All great old timers, learned a lot from them. I'm sure I'm missing a bunch of others.

On 2/15/2018 at 6:26 PM, mjacks said:

Update:  I worked out a deal to sell the whole lot locally so I won't have to piece meal it out.

Was the bulk sold in the lot too or just the cranes?  Thanks!

On 2/28/2018 at 4:30 AM, orsd said:

Big time. At the peak there would be dozens of active users logged on at the same time, hundred+ posts a day. Lots of shenanigans, everyone just kinda had fun, had the atmosphere of a local watering hole or hangout. Lots of old timers, and wild stories. If you want, just look at the archives circa 2013-15, especially in the bulk forums. Ronsidney, mainor5251, billnuts, havending, dogcow. All great old timers, learned a lot from them. I'm sure I'm missing a bunch of others.

You forgot Bouncyballs. 

Casserole ran all the knowledgeable vendors out of here and then jumped ship himself and sold the forum. All the names you mentioned are still in business and super successful with the exception of one.

On 2/28/2018 at 5:30 AM, orsd said:

I’m an old timer now too. At ripe old age of 36 and 12 years in the biz. Golpher!!! :)

Archived