puzzle balls, other 1" balls

AMD Snacks

I have a location with a 2" product, a GB spiral, a racing car BB and a fooseball BB. They want more machines, and preferable interactive. I have a shootin hoops, and I'm working on that bowling alley machine, but that would be a lot of machines all doing bouncyballs. I thought about maybe emoji BB in one, or something to make it different. Anyone ever do jaw breakers or these puzzle balls

On 2/16/2018 at 4:45 PM, rodney69 said:

I would put a crane in.  It'll do more than all of that combined

Yeah but I don't have a crane, and she doesn't want anything that takes power, I guess their limited on power there. 

• 3 weeks later...

I have 5 BB machines in one place they all do well because everyone young and old like BB they are fun but I also have 1 jawbreaker machine it also does very well even though no one finishes jawbreaker they all end up in the trash AFTER they pay the quarter for it my jawbreaker and all my BB machines are small and interactive so I think it is the interactive part that gets the quarter not neccessarily what comes out as a prize     

Unfortunate update to this whole fiasco is that after buying another bowling type BB machine, the owner sold the restaurant to someone else, and she didn't any more machines lol. So now I have to find a home for this monster of a machine. 

Archived