Hotel arcades

Coal River Vending

If its in a high traffic area where its visible not hidden in some room where no one normally goes it should be fine.

All the stuff u listed should be good. Though i wouldn't personally do the air hockey. Stolen pucks and what not could

make it a real pain.

hotel vending and games do very well I was in a small hotel with snacks, drinks, a couple games and did very well then the owner saw how well and decided to do it herself so kicked me out well she did not know how to do it well and it has since failed but I would gladly go into a hotel again   I wish you well and the machines you list sound good and if you can throw in a bulk gumball or capsules machine

On 2/26/2018 at 2:23 PM, vendbend said:

hotel vending and games do very well I was in a small hotel with snacks, drinks, a couple games and did very well then the owner saw how well and decided to do it herself so kicked me out well she did not know how to do it well and it has since failed but I would gladly go into a hotel again   I wish you well and the machines you list sound good and if you can throw in a bulk gumball or capsules machine

Yes we will have a rack in there with other games. Passed on the air hockey. Too rich for me. 

Archived