1st time midwest user! Updates to follow

Rustinm

Heres another update. I placed another machine. It went in with some common sense issues on my part. Jacklyn set up an appointment for tuesday at 2pm. Well what i didnt think about was that after getting 6 inches of snow the night before that there wouldnt be anyone golfing, therefore there would not be a reason for the gulf club to be open. So i drove there looking at how neat all the snow looked hanging from the trees and enjoying the drive, and then had a really big DUH moment when i got there. So long boring story short, i rescheduled the appointment and located it two days later with no issues. I just e-mailed Jacklyn to see what the deal is with my 5th location and an update for the next 5 that ive already ordered. Waiting to hear back.

With all the bad feedback would like for Midwest to tell us why it is taking so long.

I will be laying down big bucks for full line Combos. I was told in email it would be over 3 weeks to get location.

You would think they might do better on time for a new customer to get them to come back for more.

Don't mine the money just want FAST service.

Islander wrote:

G-Vending,

I spoke to Majorie about a week ago on that same subject.She did admit it has been awhile since she got on the forum and stated she would try to in the next couple weeks.Time will tell.

With all the bad feedback would like for Midwest to tell us why it is taking so long.

I will be laying down big bucks for full line Combos. I was told in email it would be over 3 weeks to get location.

You would think they might do better on time for a new customer to get them to come back for more.

Don't mine the money just want FAST service.

Islander wrote:

G-Vending,

I spoke to Majorie about a week ago on that same subject.She did admit it has been awhile since she got on the forum and stated she would try to in the next couple weeks.Time will tell.

2-3 WEEKS IS PROBABLY THE AVERAGE,EXCEPT FOR THEY NEVER DELIVER INTHE TIME FRAME THEY PROMISE.

I would like to get hooked up with a company that will be on time if they say you will have a location on Friday I want to be able to take machine there on Friday.

Machines that are not on location are not making money.

while I hate to wait 3 months when I am told 2-3 weeks,I feel thaT it is impossible for a locator to give an exacxt date for when they can get locations and I dont think they even do give an exact date.I don`t know if you are aware of the variables and why it is hard to give an exact date.surely you can figure it out.

I would like to get hooked up with a company that will be on time if they say you will have a location on Friday I want to be able to take machine there on Friday.

Machines that are not on location are not making money.

G

Take a look at the following thread. I'm sure you will find it enlightening. I too was told I would have a location "in a couple of weeks" but I've been waiting since October of 2008 for mine. And I continue to wait.

Locators are at the mercy of the location. They can not guarantee a date to have a location for you.

http://www.vendiscuss.com/forums/view_topic.php?id=1208&forum_id=6

Steve