Stupid question about displays

kierowcabombowca

I have a question about displays. About it how they are attached to machine. Are they self adhesive( with some kind of glue), or are they without glue but you somehow stick it to globe by tape . I was seen you tube video where operator put it in special slot in the globe. I know thats a little stupid question for someone like me who is everyday on this forum from about 5 years. but i am still wondering how those displays are attached to globe. 

Not sure what kind of display you're talking about. Candy labels can be self adhesive inside mount or outside. Or they can just be pictures that you tape inside. Toy displays are all  non adhesive and either rest in a display holder for 2" or can sit inside the machine for 1" or taped if they're not live displays. 

With the REMOVEABLE u won't have to use a god-awful amount of goo gone to remove it when u change product. If it doesn't come off with the label u just get a corner started and it peels right off. This works perfectly on my vendstar canisters and vendstar plastic is cheap and easy to mar, so it should be flawless on the higher grade globes and panels, too.

Archived