Welch’s Fruit Snacks

taysha

Do any of you sell 2.25 oz bags of Welch’s Fruit Snacks?  I used to buy them at Costco and now they’ve stopped selling them.  Looking for a new source because they’re one of my best sellers. Thanks!

Here in Southern California I get them at Smart & Final for $.50 per unit but just recently found them at Restaurant Depot for $.37 per unit. 

They have always sold well for me too 

43 minutes ago, Southeast Treats said:

Sams has them online but showing currently out of stock... free shipping for plus members...

https://www.samsclub.com/sams/welch-s-mixed-fruit-snacks-2-25-oz-bag-48-ct/prod7890188.ip?xid=plp:product:1:6

You might also try Amazon business

Those are crazy expensive, I sell them for $1.  Wish they carried them in store, I’m sure they would be cheaper.

4 hours ago, Corvus Corax said:

Have you tried ordering them from Costco. They might still be carrying them, just not at your store.

Costco does not sell them online, nor does the business center carry them.  I’ve called all the Costco’s within a reasonable distance with no luck.

7 hours ago, taysha said:

I did buy them at BJs (and they were cheaper) but the nearest BJs is 4.5 hrs away!  May be making a road trip.

Have you ever tried the Kellogg's ones? They move very well for me.

On 3/4/2018 at 7:46 PM, BTVFC said:

Have you ever tried the Kellogg's ones? They move very well for me.

I haven’t.  But my machines are ‘healthy’ so I like that Welch’s first ingredient is fruit.  Not that they are actually healthy, just give the impression that they are!

4 hours ago, vendbend said:

gordons food service carries them at a decent price do you have one near you

Thank you, vendbend!  I just called the local GFS and they do indeed carry the 2.25oz bags.  I will be making a trip there on Monday.  Maybe I’ll find some other new products while I’m there.

Archived