PMM and MM containers

deee_z

I dislike them very much lol. They create waste that is awkward and space consuming. I reuse some, but there's only so many little tubs I can use around the house to store things in. 

Only positive for me is that they stack easy in the van. 

Right now I use them for GB so I don't have to play around with the GB box. I had something similar already, but I was buying them. From a manufacturing standpoint, i'm not sure why they switched unless it just helped save on packaging time and shipping costs. 

I prefer bags. The jars take up too much space. I have shelving in my van and you can pack the bags tight to conserve space especially when a bag has been opened and is less than full. Not the case with jars. Leave it to the mysterious powers that be at Sam's Club to screw up a good thing.

The jars are showing up in my area (PA and NY) as well. I don’t mind them but they will take more space in the van. I suppose they are better in that there’s less risk of product getting squashed in van by other bags or boxes but now they can be exposed to sunlight before you buy them which is a bad thing. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just saw the jars at the Sams in Appleton, Wisconsin. I suspect the change had little consideration for the vending industry; they are cosmetically speaking more attractive to everyday consumers, and especially to club store shoppers who love giant plastic containers of stuff. :wacko:

I'm not thrilled with the change either, the jars are bulky and they can really only be stored upright, which is going to require some changes to my current gear arrangement- previously the bags just went straight into a pair of deeper coolers, but I can't very well do that anymore.

17 hours ago, CaRose said:

My son was excited he wanted them to store his nerf pullets in them.  I can use in kitchen to store food items in my pantry,,, We are so spoiled in this country... ;lets not complain so much...

lol but there's only so much you can store. I went through like 60 of those things last month. I wish at least they offered both packages

12 hours ago, AMD Snacks said:

lol but there's only so much you can store. I went through like 60 of those things last month. I wish at least they offered both packages

I agree I use about 10-12 each day I vend then a couple more in mmplain 

when I get busy at 3 to 4 days a week coming up soon not sure what I’m going to do.

Archived