Hotels?

TKK

Ive seen on here that hotels do well as well as nursing homes? 

Got a call from a best western today, i have a 3 wide snack machine hidden in the back and it sucks it does like $60 a month. I bought the machine located for $1000 and its a usi newer with ivend so its free storage. The manager said that they want to change the self market in the front for a snack machines as they do their own coke machines. They have like a micro market thing but they dont want it because of theft and how the receptionists are always busy. They want a snack and a frozen if possible. I offered a newer 5 wide, but do u guys think it would do well? Yeah my prices are like $1.25 for small chips and $1.50 for big in that small machine. What kinda hotels do well?

Yea, they are keeping the money shot with soda, but snacks can do very well also in a transient place like that.  Throw the equipment in there if you have it, and put card readers on it.  If they don't have card readers on their drink machines you may get sideways into that later on as their customers will be asking for them!

Instead of frozen food put a few selections of hormel shelf stable meals on the bottom row.  Get them at the dollar store and mark them up accordingly.  Gives the guests a dining in option other than calling for pizza.... I bet they have frozen meals in their mini mart now and probably don't sell a lot of them...

Archived