Getting Started...Gumballs?

RecEnt

Hi There!

I am just getting started in this business.  I have come into some used northwestern machines and a a couple new rhino triples.  I am very excited to get them all placed.  I would love to stick to gumballs as much as possible because of the profit and shelf life, but worry about finding appropriate locations for this type of product.  Do you target certain types of businesses with gumballs?  Do they do poorly if there isn't a lot of kid traffic?  Any info, or experiences with this would be appreciated!  Also is there a good source for replacement globes for the northwesterns or is ebay my best bet?  I have one that is broken.  Thanks!

R

you need to worry about where you'll be placing them, the garage is great, but that's a ZERO cash opportunity, get them placed asap, and do a cleanout every 30 days at minimum, gumballs and skittles do best, if the climate is too hot, they will both melt and lose color, if its too cold, people will complain that they are old and hard. globes can be purchased from AA global if they still have them, otherwise eBay is the way to go, but don't overpay, they're about $7 to $9 new, I cant see myself paying more than that for a used one. btw, where are you located?

9177313891 if you need anymore help

Archived