Help with Witter 3160

I had to research that model number and it appears to be the big mercato 5700 or whatever model number it went by... basically, it's the monster 7-shelf machine with about 47 selections stock.  Regardless, it probably has an F80 board and is similar to any other model with an F80 board.  If it doesn't recognize motors, you need to make sure the motor harnesses are plugged in.  I have taken shelves out before and had to unplug them and plug them back in with no problem, but I never changed shelves on machines with F80 boards so I don't know if there's any need to reset anything.  Assuming the harnesses are definitely plugged in at all connections, then the next thing to try is to test vend all selections that aren't working.  On older USI machines with SM3 boards, some trays are prone to stop working for whatever reason.  The simple fix that I have always done is to test vend those selections on the problematic trays until they work again.  I think the problem is that older shelves get a little bit of a build-up over the shelf pins and the board doesn't recognize them... those are pins though.. your machine should have shelf harnesses.

This is also known as the 5700 model as Chris stated but it has a SM6 logic board in it (blue display), not an F80 (red display).  Where did you get the shelves, motors and harnesses from?  They may be incompatible with the SM6 board.  Why did you need to do that since these were built with 7 shelves?

On 3/26/2018 at 11:59 PM, AZVendor said:

This is also known as the 5700 model as Chris stated but it has a SM6 logic board in it (blue display), not an F80 (red display).  Where did you get the shelves, motors and harnesses from?  They may be incompatible with the SM6 board.  Why did you need to do that since these were built with 7 shelves?

It was purchased from original owner missing some items. In proccess of making it complete again.

Archived