Help with 9302-L

Pepin

Hi all, 

Ill start with saying , I know very little about Vending Machines , I just keep them up and running for our fire department . 

We have a soda machine (Royal Vending) with a 9302- L coinco changer in it . I have no idea how to change the price on this machine . I’m used to the type with the dip switches you just flip to your price . 

This is one runs to a control board with a setup button, and three change buttons . I’ll attach a picture. How would I change the price on this machine ? I’ve searched through the forum , but honestly I don’t really even know what to call the control board to search it . 

Thanks in advance ,

Jeremy 

A03AFE70-D05B-41C5-AE0A-56DF3106D6C8.jpeg

14 hours ago, Pepin said:

Hi all, 

Ill start with saying , I know very little about Vending Machines , I just keep them up and running for our fire department . 

We have a soda machine (Royal Vending) with a 9302- L coinco changer in it . I have no idea how to change the price on this machine . I’m used to the type with the dip switches you just flip to your price . 

This is one runs to a control board with a setup button, and three change buttons . I’ll attach a picture. How would I change the price on this machine ? I’ve searched through the forum , but honestly I don’t really even know what to call the control board to search it . 

Thanks in advance ,

Jeremy 

A03AFE70-D05B-41C5-AE0A-56DF3106D6C8.jpeg

You'll need to get us the model of that Royal as the controls are on the first four selection buttons after you press the mode button on the control board.  Most Royals will require that you use the password (4321) and hit enter which changes with various models.

Archived