Selling $5000 Chinese made combo machines to people whose only experience is buying a can of pop?

I know the buyer bears some responsibility in these transactions but c'mon, they are being set up for failure.

It smells bad, looks bad, feels wrong.

I'm sure there is more to the story but nobody here was bashing your company, only the product, 

Nobody here was saying buy a machine from any of us, just suggestions on what would be more prudent choices for a newbie

Keep the shame to yourself really.

Those machines suck, someone locally offered me 8 of them for $8,000 and i said no. They were new with healthy decals, i think they paid lile 40k for them. They were placed in gyms and small office buildings, they would make about $650 a month lol. It was a couple who retired and thought it was a good idea. Thats a big rip off. Only buy crane, usi, ap, ams. I personally use usi a alot. Stay away from these machines, these companies are getting $1500 machines decaled up and selling you on fake success stories to make a killing. Theres a sucker born every minute, and we are here to help other potential vendors not learn the hard way. Buy refurbed or maybe a location already located making money to get your feet wet. These guys are like the white van stereo scammers. Ohhh these speakers retail $7000 but luckily for you i can do $2000 cash. Then you find out its some chinese blown speakers worth maybe $80. 

Also a combo will not make money! They are meant to make it more convenient for the big accounts to have more access to snacks. You HAVE to buy 30 to 50 packs of EACH product to get decent margins, and a combo will not move a 50 pack of the same product before it gets stale, if it does the gas and time will kill the profits. So get stales or over spend in servicing and gas. Plus those machines dont last

Archived