dixie narco 72w-10

i just picked a Dixie narco 72w-10 pepsi soda machine and i am told that you put money in and it vends more than one the soda keeps coming out what do you experts think it may b the front display says not in service,the machine looks like new so apart from this repair is this a good machine it seems to b a pain to load with them drawer type racks,thanks guys 

8 minutes ago, golpher MICHAUD said:

i just picked a Dixie narco 72w-10 pepsi soda machine and i am told that you put money in and it vends more than one the soda keeps coming out what do you experts think it may b the front display says not in service,the machine looks like new so apart from this repair is this a good machine it seems to b a pain to load with them drawer type racks,thanks guys 

It is a pain to load. And there is a reason it looks new, even though it is 25 years old at this point.

Lets just say that Dixie Narco traded Pepsi a new 501E for every two 72W's that they sent back to Dixie (who crushed them).

It sounds as though your vend sensor is not working.  The Flex-Pak machine was a very short lived model.  Make sure nothing has blocked to sensor and that they are clean. hopefully the sensors just aren't seeing each other. It will be tough to find parts for this. There isw no way to operate this machine without the vend sensors working properly.  You may need to find a machine headed to the scap yard and hopefully the sensor is good on it.  

Archived