April Earnings

What The Deck

Earnings report for April

Hey Everyone! Nothing too special this month, just the first collection from the new location at another hair salon.

Location #1 Hair Salon placed 10/26/17

Hershey Nuggets

Sales: $8.53

Cost of Goods: $3.57

Profit: $4.96

Location #2 Hair Salon placed 10/26/17

Hershey Nuggets

Sales: $2.37

Cost of Goods: $..99

Profit: $1.38

Location #3 Chinese Restaurant placed 11/6/17

Emoji Gumballs

Sales: $12.56

Cost of Goods: $2.34

Profit: $10.23

Location #4 Candle Shop Placed 11/14/17

Mixed Nuts

Sales: $1.66

Cost of Goods: $.83

Profit: $.83

Location #5 Quilt/Gun Shop placed 11/14/17

Plains M&Ms, Reese’s Pieces, Mike & Ikes           

Sales: $.95

Cost of Goods: $.63

Profit: $.32

Location #6 Hair Salon Placed 4/2/18

Reese’s Mini Peanut Butter Cups

Sales: $9.95

Cost of Goods: $3.97

Profit: $5.98

Misc Sales

Sales: $.95

Cost of Goods: $.20

Profit: $.75

This Months total

Sales $36.97

Cost of Goods $12.53

Profit: $24.44

YTD Totals

Sales: $111.39

Cost of Goods: $38.77

Profit: $72.62

WOW! 

It looks like you grossed $6 a location on this earnings report. Might be time to move some machines / switch up products. In looking at your past earnings posts it looks like you have been stuck at this place for awhile and have mentioned that you are trying to build up trust and you feel comfortable with these numbers. Is that still the case? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/9/2018 at 2:52 PM, Team Money Vending said:

WOW! 

It looks like you grossed $6 a location on this earnings report. Might be time to move some machines / switch up products. In looking at your past earnings posts it looks like you have been stuck at this place for awhile and have mentioned that you are trying to build up trust and you feel comfortable with these numbers. Is that still the case? 

On 5/9/2018 at 2:52 PM, Team Money Vending said:

Yes and no. Right now I have a bunch of machines that I purchased that I'm slowly trying to get out on location so I'm not willing to pull a bad location right now. Also every location I have other than the one I just placed today are very close together, attaching a map I made up the green x is the new one. The marker that says Iplay is where I already rent a space and run a small hobby store, and store my vending equipment and supplies. So it also doesn't make sense to pull a location that I have to walk by anyways. Also #5 got me a location this month and has been trying to pull strings to get me in other places so there is that benefit as well. If you have more questions please feel free to ask, but all in all I'm satisfied for now.

youdoodle-2018-05-20T13-51-22Z.jpg

Archived