More good news from Crane! *Sarcasm Font*

Crane has decided to change part numbers. I just got a call on a P.O. I emailed 10 days ago:rolleyes: and was informed that all orders are behind because the "new system" has to match the "legacy number" to the new number. So now, A/P 12000121-02 G&M filler is now item number 109442. AND, bless their hearts, our account number has changed, AND, if you have a credit card on file they only keep the card number but not the security code, and will have to call emailed orders.

For those of you who don't order direct, this will still affect you because your distributors will fall under the same fuster cluck. OMFG, shoot me now. 

giphy.gif

I feel like I should just stick with AMS and USI if I want any new snack/food equipment.  USI has had their fair share of problems in the past too but their products and services seem to be a better deal than what Crane offers.  AMS have also had issues but they are cheaper and it's good to have another player in the market aside from Crane and USI.  

15 hours ago, tc vending said:

Ap 933 rubber gasket/seal for factory glass. 

If it's the standard single pane glass, you can get it here: http://www.dsvendinginc.com/p-343-d460350-glass-channel-18-thick-glass-sold-by-foot.aspx

If it's the high security glass or thermal glass The Vending Center in Bessemer, AL might have it.

16 hours ago, Anacapa Vending said:

I need 2 radios for Merchant touch screens. :)

Sad to admit that I inherited 3 of these in an acquisition 9 months ago and scrapped them.

We just went through a similar headache with Crane.

Needed a refrigeration deck for an old drink machine we have on route.  Went back and forth on the phone 8-10 times over a 3-4 day process.  They finally said we are good to go.  They billed us.  Then reversed the charge.  Then dodged my phone calls for about a week.  I left numerous voicemails with numerous people.  Then I got sick.  I told my business partner that I doubted the deck would ever come.  Then my business partner and I had poor communication between the two of us.  Then my business partner reached out to a different company.  They said to contact this certain company directly to save a little bit of money.  Turns out that company was Crane.  He ordered one after much confusion and frustration over the phone.  The deck he ordered was delivered Monday.  The deck I "ordered" came in Tuesday.  We replaced the deck today.  We now have a spare so in 10 years we are set.  

Vending. lol

Archived