Shoppertron Parts

We have been removing shopper machines and replacing with FIFO spiral machines and are down to 1 shopper left in the market. I have a fair amount of parts for 430, 431, 432 that I need to do something with. If anyone is interested, drop me an email. There's a little bit of everything: Boards, solenoids, refrigeration components, etc.

gbruss@mmsalescompany.com

Why would you eliminate the 432s?  They were beautiful machines.  They did look problematic to me when I last worked on one but was that the case for you or did it's beauty not overcome your desire to get it out of the field?

Good question. We only had 3 of the 432. The decision to eliminate shoppers other than cost of repairs, was simply the telemetry is a nightmare to map. On the 431s, you could tell which door vended but if there are different items on that level the DEX can't tell which exact item sold. With 90 to 100 food machines operating we wanted precise reporting. 

As an added benefit, the spiral type machines have higher sales, especially when replacing a shopper.  

8 hours ago, AngryChris said:

What percentage of your machines are online now?

For food equipment, all but 1 (99.5%). For my total fleet, 92% can and do send telemetry.

8 hours ago, BlindVending said:

What spiral type machines do you use? I' curious 

60% are AMS circa 1998-2009. The majority of the balance are Crane Merchant 448, 449, 471, 472, with a dozen or so A/P 320 and 5 USI 3571. The USIs were from an acquisition.

Archived