Dn 501r siid

4 hours ago, AZVendor said:

Read the instructions on the inside of your inner door.  Don't you ever bother to do that?

I did read them. My apology to have wasted your time!!!

Press mode button (HD), then press & hold buttons 1&2 until you see "user". Press button 1 (STS), then press buttons 1&2 until you see "esc". Select from the following options: (escrow to price is the most popular)

ESC - ESCROW
This section supports 4 (four) escrow options. To show the current escrow condition, press any select button.

To change the escrow condition:

Press & hold Select Button 1: "Pr" - Escrow to Price:  The escrow condition is "escrow to price". All dollar bills will be stacked. No cancel sale is allowed once minimum vend price is met or exceeded.

Press & hold Select Button 2: "E-S4" - Escrow to Select 4: The escrow condition is "escrow to select" with all dollar bills being stacked. Cancel sale will return the deposit from the coin changer (i.e. 4 quarters).

Press & hold Select Button 3: "E-S1" - Escrow to Select 1: The escrow condition is "escrow to select" with the last dollar bill that meets or exceeds maximum vend price being escrowed in the validator. Cancel sale will return the held dollar bill and any amount over $1 will be returned from the coin changer.

Press & hold Select Button 4: "E-P2" - Escrow No Cancel: The escrow condition is “escrow no cancel” with all bills stacked, and no cancel sale allowed unless the vendor is in exact change and the maximum vend price is exceeded. Note: Any money entered below the vend price cannot be returned.

Archived