Replacing Maka 117v Bill Acceptor and bezel

I have an older machine that has a mounting bezel etc with the maka 117v and the acceptor is no longer taking bills/struggles to. I would like to replace it but need the bezel and correct acceptor. I tried with a mars but the bill box was too big and i was not able to properly mount it. Please let me know what i can do to fix this, Thank you

7 minutes ago, Icisnerosjr said:

I have an older machine that has a mounting bezel etc with the maka 117v and the acceptor is no longer taking bills/struggles to. I would like to replace it but need the bezel and correct acceptor. I tried with a mars but the bill box was too big and i was not able to properly mount it. Please let me know what i can do to fix this, Thank you

What machine?

In any case, with the mars there are different bill box sizes, 200, 300, 500. What do you have on right now?

You need a flasher bezel on a MEI VN2500 validator and then a 200 bill box.  The flasher bezel is for soda machines or any machine where the body of the validator must be flush against the inside front wall of the door.

3 hours ago, AZVendor said:

You need a flasher bezel on a MEI VN2500 validator and then a 200 bill box.  The flasher bezel is for soda machines or any machine where the body of the validator must be flush against the inside front wall of the door.

Where can i find a flasher bezel

Archived