vmax 720??

just bought this machine   fixed one jam but not sure whats wrong here makes a click if i manually fool the sold out  but it wont rotate and release the product tried forcing it a little wont budge  power  going to the unit for sure    i THINK its a v max 720 not sure im new to machines heres pictures of what a good one looks like and the bad one  also if anyone knows a price on the front motor part, one colummn has no motor h1.thumb.jpg.a0c876ede1a64ed8cfffb37adfe39fe2.jpgh2.thumb.jpg.0ca21c94eafa54d408f843af78fc129f.jpgh3.thumb.jpg.3f8859a0f26215d9f214ef4d79b9b37a.jpg

Assuming you are trying to vend cans 3-deep, your cam has 4 notches in the bottom picture meaning it's set up for 4-deep.. so having 3 cans will cause a dry-vend every 4th cycle.  It will be vend, vend, vend, dry-vend, etc..  You need to gently lift the cam off of the little round tab and move it to the proper setting IF that is your problem.. make it have only 3 notches like the top picture.  It's difficult to know what you are asking.

If you don't have a jammed can in the "bad" column then you have a worn out gate link behind the motor.  You bought the wrong first machine.  This one is very complicated for a newbie and you should have stuck with a simple, single price Dixie Narco.  This V-Max machine (there, I gave you a clue what you have) can present you with all kinds of problems like bent gage bars, missing clips, wrong column shims, wrong column setup, warped chute liner and on and on.  This will especially happen when you get the bright idea to add bottled water or bottled soda.  Not to mention that you WILL have no clue how to program it.  Pay a tech to come fix it for you and get it set up properly or sell it and get a simpler machine.  

not an option, i already know how to programn it it isnt rocket science ive test vended the column ive changed the price ect i downloaded a manual im just looking for some insight why this coloumn is stuck like a mfer  the whole machine is setup for 3 deep vending and i dont plan to go to bottled anything only thing ill be changing is a few columns for energy drinks but ive already looked into that it isnt difficult im very much tech savvy  a pop machine is no major hurtle for me just need to diagnose so i can  fix it

Archived