Vending brochures

7 hours ago, fhamann said:

Here is my vending flyer I hand to prospective customers.  I can send you the MSWord version if you like.  Feel free to comment on how I can make this flyer better.

regards,
Frank

Orange, C2013669346_HamannVendingFlyer.thumb.png.55d6a90121e025290f7270417ff628f9.pngA

You might consider showing a snack machine that is newer than the A/P 4000 which went out of production in 1985. You can get sales literature from most manufacturer's web site, then personalize it a bit. 

Your text is friendly and comes across as sincere. 

1 hour ago, lacanteen said:

You might consider showing a snack machine that is newer than the A/P 4000 which went out of production in 1985. You can get sales literature from most manufacturer's web site, then personalize it a bit. 

Your text is friendly and comes across as sincere. 

Honestly, I think the sodas look older than the snacks.

But both should be changed.

In any case, the font looks like Craiglists'. IMO, Ariel (Google Docs default font) looks clean, modern, and professional.

Thanks for the feedback.  I doubt anyone except vending people would recognize the obsolete machines in my picture.  I just found that picture online somewhere and used it.  I guess I can update it if I find a better picture.

regards,
Frank

Orange, CA

Honestly, the stainless steel bezel of the snack almost looks modern.

But the Coke machine really looks dated, to a layman. Also, the low resolution of that image looks really tacky.

Archived