Machine ID

Trying to find out what model machines these are: 

20180601_08581920180601_085835

Going Sunday to pick up both of these for $700. Also found a deal nearby for a 501e and AP6600 for $350 for the pair. There is a deal for a Royal 768 for $400, but haven't confirmed that deal yet.

1 hour ago, cvending said:

Those look like Witern(USI) machines. Drink is model CB 500 and snack is a 3504. Both decent machine. Good deal at that price if they are working

Thank you. I had an idea that was a cb500. Was having a bit more trouble with the snack. Not very familiar with wittern machines. I thought it would be a good buy. 

7 minutes ago, orsd said:

All 3 deals are very good.

I definitely think so. 

2 hours ago, AZVendor said:

That one is a fantastic, hard to find machine. It's a 276E.

Very familiar with this one. One of my favorites due to being able to fit it anywhere

2 hours ago, Poplady1 said:

Looks good, go for it.  

Thanks Bev. I picked them up yesterday. They're in great shape, I can't tell if they've even been used. They're perfect for the location I'm upgrading. Small printing company that has been growing quite a bit the last 6 months. They outgrew their current building (moving soon) and the machines I have there now.

On 6/4/2018 at 6:44 PM, QuikVend said:

Thanks Bev. I picked them up yesterday. They're in great shape, I can't tell if they've even been used. They're perfect for the location I'm upgrading. Small printing company that has been growing quite a bit the last 6 months. They outgrew their current building (moving soon) and the machines I have there now.

They sure looked good in the photo.  Always nice to get some equipment in great shape.  Hope they make a bundle for you!

Archived