Vendo V540 - No Key Hole

That machine has the Triteq lock retrofit. Electronic lock that uses a keyfob like a car to unlock.

If you didn't get a keyfob with the machine 99% chance that it was stolen from a Pepsi bottler.

I called Pepsi and asked them to look up the machine via the code on the side, they said they had no record of it in the system. It’s been in a building we bought for several years - I’m not sure what I should do with it.

If I can ask Pepsi again for authority, even thought it’s not in the system, maybe there’s a way to salvage the system rather than throw it away?

Your best bet is to get them to come open it for you.

Then get a regular t handle and replace the electronic lock.

Even Pepsi is starting to switch to regular locks, because the lock will fail, and then you are SOL.

5 minutes ago, AZVendor said:

You will need several parts such as the coin insert casting and overlay label, t handle assembly and quicker lock kit. 

Do you know where I can purchase all of these? Maybe Vendo directly?

1 hour ago, AZVendor said:

You will need several parts such as the coin insert casting and overlay label, t handle assembly and quicker lock kit. 

Don’t think so, this was not a factory triteq machine.

It’s the retrofit that drops in in place of a regular t handle. Notice how the area where the T handle should be is a different shade of black and there is a seam around it.

2 hours ago, AZVendor said:

Yup. $25 min which you will be over.

I think it's $50 now.  I called them a few weeks ago about a credit card adapter bracket and, unless I remembered wrong, they said $50 minimum.  Of course, the bracket is like $4.00 so I have to order some motors and stuff too.

Archived