Lost machine

AMD Snacks

well, in the same city that my rack got stolen from a laundromat, I lost another machine. Placed a machine about a month ago, went to check on it yesterday, and the lady tells me, "yeah the manager changed his mind, left you a message that said you have 24hrs to pick it up or he's putting it outside, and then he put it out the next day" . I never got that message, or a missed call or anything, but low and behold, here I am one less machine and all the product :(

Ohwell, aside from lost sleep and a bit of day dreaming to go punch that owner in the face, I didn't lose a lot. Another good reason to be a legit business, cuz you can write off to some extent your losses. I got over it by keeping focused on the big picture, my goal is to make a certain amount from the route, and that one location and one machine doesn't stop that goal. 

On 6/11/2018 at 12:17 PM, AMD Snacks said:

well, in the same city that my rack got stolen from a laundromat, I lost another machine. Placed a machine about a month ago, went to check on it yesterday, and the lady tells me, "yeah the manager changed his mind, left you a message that said you have 24hrs to pick it up or he's putting it outside, and then he put it out the next day" . I never got that message, or a missed call or anything, but low and behold, here I am one less machine and all the product :(

Ohwell, aside from lost sleep and a bit of day dreaming to go punch that owner in the face, I didn't lose a lot. Another good reason to be a legit business, cuz you can write off to some extent your losses. I got over it by keeping focused on the big picture, my goal is to make a certain amount from the route, and that one location and one machine doesn't stop that goal. 

You have the right attitude and (like you said) see the big picture. That is why you've been successful in this business.  It is truly frustrating when these type of situations occur but in the long run it is just not cost effective to drag these idiots into court or legal to drag them into the parking lot for what they really deserve. Sure it would feel good to win a judgement but even with that you may never get paid. Unfortunately this situation falls into the "cost of doing business" category. Like you said "write it off" and move forward towards your goal because that is the winning strategy in this business.

On 6/11/2018 at 12:17 PM, AMD Snacks said:

Lost machine = $100.00

Attorney Fee's = $5,000.00

Throat Punching the Jerk who Stole your machine = Priceless

Archived