CB 700 Power Cord Cut

When I went to my location I found out that my CB 700 drink machine was completely off.

When I checked in the back the power cord seemed like as if someone cut it. 

It seemed like a direct cut like no wires or nothing coming out of it.

I found it really strange, but is there a good chance that someone at my warehouse location purposely cut the chord?

I can't imagine this happening.

Has anyone come across this situation?

The problem is the power cord leading into the drink machine goes to a bunch of different other wires so its not as simple as just plugging it into the back of the machine.

I guess I can order the chord from USI/Wittern but is there any better way I can get one?

I am nervous about even just doing it my self because the wires are like a maze looking at it from the front of the machine.

1 hour ago, vendman0729 said:

When I went to my location I found out that my CB 700 drink machine was completely off.

When I checked in the back the power cord seemed like as if someone cut it. 

It seemed like a direct cut like no wires or nothing coming out of it.

I found it really strange, but is there a good chance that someone at my warehouse location purposely cut the chord?

I can't imagine this happening.

Has anyone come across this situation?

The problem is the power cord leading into the drink machine goes to a bunch of different other wires so its not as simple as just plugging it into the back of the machine.

I guess I can order the chord from USI/Wittern but is there any better way I can get one?

I am nervous about even just doing it my self because the wires are like a maze looking at it from the front of the machine.

I would suggest getting a repair tech to take care of this if you feel uncomfortable. I have seen complete machines fried from someone not qualified attempting things like this.

Sounds like it was purposeful but if it wasn't a through cut your machine might have been rocked and bounced onto the cord.  You can easily spice the cord together or replace it with a bit more work but a new factory cord is best if you worry about things. 

Archived