TVF Fantasy Football

moondog

I've decided to start another TVF Fantasy (erotic) Football League this year in spite of our debacle last year.  I'll be sending invites to as many of last year's members as I can remember - if you'd like to join or played last year (or at least tried to) and didn't get an invite, please PM me with your email so I can sign you up.  Due to some changes which I'm about to get to, this will be 12 team max league.

New League format. QB, RB, RB, WR. WR, WR, TE, Flex (Qb, Rb, Wr or Te) D/s, for a total of nine starters,  There will also be room for 7 bench players as many of you will want that third QB.  You'll note that there is no kicker and one extra RB - this is to account for the fact that kickers have always been crap shoots and there should be a bevy of good RB's this season,  Also note you can have a second QB fill your flex slot so we shouldn't have an overload of good QB's sitting as free agents.

Scoring remains the same except Qb's will get 6 points per TD pass as opposed to 4,  As usual, this will be a PPR league.

Free agents can be added at any time and the only players restricted to three days on the waiver wire will be those that have been dropped.  The draft order will randomly selected as soon as we have our twelve teams.  The waiver priority will be the inverse of the draft order (if you get the first pick, the you''ll be the last team on the waiver list).

The draft is currently set for 5:00 pm,Sept 3rd (if this presents a problem let me know).  All managers will be expected to have their rosters filled by 12:00 pm. PST, Thursday  - this is a one strike deal.  Any manager who does not have their roster filled with active players by the deadline will have that slot filled by me Once.  The next time this happens you will be deleted from the league and all your players will be sent to the waiver wire for three days at which time they're fair game with priority given to those with the highest waiver standing.  Note: I will do my best to choose the best appropriate player to fill your void but that may mean I"ll have add somebody or mess with your flex line-up.  This subject onlt players that hold a Zero projection, questionable players won't be included in this rule.

I will be sending invites out to the King, Kiwi and Mrs. KIwi (if she joins TVF), Quick Vend, Grazing Hippo Vending, Big Mike, Smart VendNW, Caserri, Mainor and Pyrodogz,  While some of you may question my decision to invite Mainor and Pyro, Mainor indicated to me prior to the start of last season that he didn't really want to be commissioner but only picked up the slack when Big Mike couldn't do it.  And I figure Pyro will probably give me the chance to try out the "manage your friggin' team rules) and give added value to the waiver wire priority

Did someone mention football 😁

Count me in.. even though it's going to take me awhile to get my head around your "new" line-up settings (I actually didn't expect anything less from a guy who lives in la-la land 😁) but I am not going to let that deter me from kicking your butt!

Yours sincerely 

Your Fantasy Football Champion!!!

The rumors of the Kings demise have been greatly exaggerated.  He comes this year to take back His rightful place on the fantasy throne but not before it gets a good cleaning to scrub all the commoner off of it.  Ladies and Gents, your prayers have been answered.  Prepare to be ruled over as only your King can do.

Humbly yours,

HRH

• 1 month later...
19 minutes ago, kandyking said:

Is this league still afloat?  3 members in 6 weeks is not very encouraging.  

I'm still waiting on Kiwi and Mrs Kiwi.  I just sent out two more invitations to guys who tried to play last year.  Note: until i got that automatic renewal of last years (now defunct league) I didn't know who tried to play as most teams are a different name than their corresponding TVF names.  I'll admit I was hoping to get this off to a faster start so I could randomly assign the draft order, but it's still early and while I fear that twelve teams was never a reality, I think we should get eight.  As I recall, we've never gotten to twelve teams.  In the future I'm going to start posting in the "Other Vending " section so as not to compete with the "Gator Hole" regulalrs 😂😂😎

On 6/14/2018 at 6:11 PM, moondog said:

I've decided to start another TVF Fantasy (erotic) Football League this year in spite of our debacle last year.  I'll be sending invites to as many of last year's members as I can remember - if you'd like to join or played last year (or at least tried to) and didn't get an invite, please PM me with your email so I can sign you up.  Due to some changes which I'm about to get to, this will be 12 team max league.

New League format. QB, RB, RB, WR. WR, WR, TE, Flex (Qb, Rb, Wr or Te) D/s, for a total of nine starters,  There will also be room for 7 bench players as many of you will want that third QB.  You'll note that there is no kicker and one extra RB - this is to account for the fact that kickers have always been crap shoots and there should be a bevy of good RB's this season,  Also note you can have a second QB fill your flex slot so we shouldn't have an overload of good QB's sitting as free agents.

Scoring remains the same except Qb's will get 6 points per TD pass as opposed to 4,  As usual, this will be a PPR league.

Free agents can be added at any time and the only players restricted to three days on the waiver wire will be those that have been dropped.  The draft order will randomly selected as soon as we have our twelve teams.  The waiver priority will be the inverse of the draft order (if you get the first pick, the you''ll be the last team on the waiver list).

The draft is currently set for 5:00 pm,Sept 3rd (if this presents a problem let me know).  All managers will be expected to have their rosters filled by 12:00 pm. PST, Thursday  - this is a one strike deal.  Any manager who does not have their roster filled with active players by the deadline will have that slot filled by me Once.  The next time this happens you will be deleted from the league and all your players will be sent to the waiver wire for three days at which time they're fair game with priority given to those with the highest waiver standing.  Note: I will do my best to choose the best appropriate player to fill your void but that may mean I"ll have add somebody or mess with your flex line-up.  This subject onlt players that hold a Zero projection, questionable players won't be included in this rule.

I will be sending invites out to the King, Kiwi and Mrs. KIwi (if she joins TVF), Quick Vend, Grazing Hippo Vending, Big Mike, Smart VendNW, Caserri, Mainor and Pyrodogz,  While some of you may question my decision to invite Mainor and Pyro, Mainor indicated to me prior to the start of last season that he didn't really want to be commissioner but only picked up the slack when Big Mike couldn't do it.  And I figure Pyro will probably give me the chance to try out the "manage your friggin' team rules) and give added value to the waiver wire priority

Let's go guys.  We still need at least 5 teams.  Most of the messages I sent out requesting emails have been ignored.  It took me a long time to pour through the members list and find the guys who used to play so they're now on my stink list HARUMPH, HARUMPH, HARUMPH.  If you think you're man (or woman) enough to deal with myself and the KIng, then message me your email so I can send you an official invite

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, kandyking said:

Have we gained any ground or is it time to jump ship on this three man league?

I've got 5 invites out plus another for Mrs Kiwi.  Kiwi has indicated he and his wife want to play but neither of them has responded to the invites yet.  I think they're just being obstinate.  Kiwi likes to wait until the last minute just to piss everybody off.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/19/2018 at 7:05 PM, kandyking said:

When is the draft?  Any prospects beyond 3 people?

The draft is September 3rd at 5:00 PST.  We now have four members counting Kiwi and I'm still waiting on Mrs K as she wanted to play last year.  If we get an odd number, I'll just form a "scrub" team made up of guys outside the top 100.  I intend to set the random draft order this Saturday and anybody signing up after that will get the next draft slot.  We've still got a week left and I'll be happy to send anybody an invite if they'll just message me with their email.

4 hours ago, Grazing Hippo Vending said:

Do we really want to put ourselves through this after the cry fest from last year? I mean c'mon....if you didn't wanna be commish, ask someone else. Don't be a little sissy and end the whole thing. That was unreal. A grown man having a tantrum.

In spite of the fact that you've been a big thorn in my side over the last couple of seasons, I sent you an invite anyway.  I'ts not our fault Mainor lost his mind last year but I'm doing my best to revive an old TVF tradition.  If you don't have the invite, I'll see if I can send you another one, otherwise message me your email. as I'll be setting the draft order Sept 1.

4 hours ago, Grazing Hippo Vending said:

Hey Fellas!

I hope this league works out well again and I wish everyone the best of luck. Unfortunately, I won't be participating this season. 

Well at least I won't have to worry about that damned hippo tripping me up as usual😎

17 hours ago, VAVending said:

I wish I knew what Fantasy Football was, sounds interesting. Hope y’all have a blast at whatever it is! :) 

Pretty sure it's one of those websites you go to where you have to tell them that you're 18+ before you can access all of the videos.

18 minutes ago, AngryChris said:

Pretty sure it's one of those websites you go to where you have to tell them that you're 18+ before you can access all of the videos.

I’ve gathered it involves money and a basic knowledge of football, both of which I’m lacking currently. Sounds like something that could “technically” be considered gambling, but involves more than chance. So maybe that’s why 18+.

But I’m speaking from a position of ignorance and conjecture, so who knows. I should just google it.

17 hours ago, VAVending said:

I wish I knew what Fantasy Football was, sounds interesting. Hope y’all have a blast at whatever it is! :) 

Fantasy Football is where you get to pick your favorite players from across the league and match them against other teams in your league.  It's sort of an NFL Allstar league.  The deal is, you have to be fairly knowledgeable about the NFl.  That said Kiwi won the championship his first year and they don't have any football downunder, so sometimes luck does make a difference.

Now if you're like the Mage, who only watches Nubile Gymnastics (the word on the streets is, he might be a pervert) then fantasy football is not something you'd be interested in 😂😂😂

We only have four teams so far ( I was hoping for eight.  But we do have the KIng back and his obnoxious bloviations are always entertaining. Plus there's Kiwi - always good for a laugh at his own expense and myself who can never pick my best players on any given week - my bench usually outscores my starters as well as half the league.  Plus Quickvend who keeps us all grounded

Message me with your email address and you too can experience the wonderful world of Fantasy Football.  It can be a fickle game and who knows, you might just win,  Plus there's a trophy banner supplied by the Mage which is forever embedded on each of your future posts (I doubt I'll ever get one) 

4 hours ago, moondog said:

Now if you're like the Mage, who only watches Nubile Gymnastics (the word on the streets is, he might be a pervert) then fantasy football is not something you'd be interested in 😂😂😂

So I'm a Pre-vert? 

I don't think I ever used the term Nubile, but I have had to cut out that joke since the Nassar incident. 

For me when a big football game is on there is no better time to go see a movie. I don't understand things like Pass Interference. (Isn't that what the other team is supposed to do?)

Football might be more interesting if they allowed weapons. "He's on the 40... He's on the 30... He's on the 20... Oh he's been shot. Tough luck for the Jets."

I will say I was surprised when I was told that my job was to create a trophy banner a couple years ago. I created a blank one that I hope I can find so I don't need to build a new one from scratch again. Although matching the past one was the issue, I could create a whole new one. Somebody will need  to keep me updated when there is a winner since I might not catch it. 

PM sent moondog.

I think weapons would make for a few interesting games... problem is I think the players would quit en masse rather quickly. But it’d be fun while it lasted.

On the other hand, the constant football talk from my sisters (the football followers in the family) would likely become more heated. So there are pros and cons.

I personally will watch a game on occasion just to admire how well people can throw a ball, but my understanding of the mechanics is basically nill.

And I don’t think I’ll ever understand the existence of cheerleaders. What do they have to do with throwing a ball? Meh.

Archived