TVF Fantasy Football

moondog

3 hours ago, The Mage said:

So I'm a Pre-vert? 

I don't think I ever used the term Nubile, but I have had to cut out that joke since the Nassar incident. 

For me when a big football game is on there is no better time to go see a movie. I don't understand things like Pass Interference. (Isn't that what the other team is supposed to do?)

Football might be more interesting if they allowed weapons. "He's on the 40... He's on the 30... He's on the 20... Oh he's been shot. Tough luck for the Jets."

I will say I was surprised when I was told that my job was to create a trophy banner a couple years ago. I created a blank one that I hope I can find so I don't need to build a new one from scratch again. Although matching the past one was the issue, I could create a whole new one. Somebody will need  to keep me updated when there is a winner since I might not catch it. 

You'll have to blame your barber for the Pre-vert rumor.  Now if you'd just join the league, you'd know who won and why the NFL does not allow guns in the locker room (anymore).  As for the banner, I could care less what it looks like since I doubt I'll ever win one since all my best players tend to get hurt in the first four games each year.

2 hours ago, VAVending said:

PM sent moondog.

I think weapons would make for a few interesting games... problem is I think the players would quit en masse rather quickly. But it’d be fun while it lasted.

On the other hand, the constant football talk from my sisters (the football followers in the family) would likely become more heated. So there are pros and cons.

I personally will watch a game on occasion just to admire how well people can throw a ball, but my understanding of the mechanics is basically nill.

And I don’t think I’ll ever understand the existence of cheerleaders. What do they have to do with throwing a ball? Meh.

The cheerleaders are just there in hopes they can get the Mage to watch a game😂😎😎

14 hours ago, VAVending said:

Read the Wikipedia page on it, still no more enlightened. See previous mention of lack of basic football knowledge. It’s all Greek to me.

Still, have fun!

It would have been so much better if you had just taken my word for it!!

Well,

Harumph, harumph, harumph, it looks like we're up to five now with VA taking a stab.  If we don't get anymore then I'll from the "Scrub Team" Saturday morning before I assign the draft order which I'll post Saturday PM.  Currently we have Kiwi playing a bye which will never do.  However, if he can't beat a team composed of players outside the top 100 then he deserves to lose (he actually deserves to lose anyway) but if he'd get his wife to sign up we could have some real fireworks to start the season off right - somehow I suspect this would end up with Kiwi back on the couch no matter which way that game goes😂😄😂

So somehow Moondog convinced me. I guess we’ll see how this goes.

With my knowledge of the inner workings of football I expect y’all are going to be very busy rolling your eyes at me.

2 hours ago, VAVending said:

So somehow Moondog convinced me. I guess we’ll see how this goes.

With my knowledge of the inner workings of football I expect y’all are going to be very busy rolling your eyes at me.

Beware guys -I smell a snake in the grass here.  Remember the last time somebody said they knew nothing about football? It was Kiwi and he won the championship.  Something he'll never let us forget 😄😂😃

The random draft order has been set and can be found in the "other Vending" section, our new home.  Remember that this is a snake draft which means that if you get the first pick (as VA did) then you have the last pick in the second round.

3 hours ago, moondog said:

The random draft order has been set and can be found in the "other Vending" section, our new home.  Remember that this is a snake draft which means that if you get the first pick (as VA did) then you have the last pick in the second round.

I moved it out of the Other Vending. 

I created a new forum as the new home for Fantasy Football.

On this, the morning of the Kings inevitable flawless draft that shall set Him on His path to reclaiming  the vending iron throne made up of oaks and beavers of His fallen enemies, He wishes you all good fortune in your battle for 2nd place.

HRH  

• 2 months later...
On 6/19/2018 at 1:08 PM, kandyking said:

The rumors of the Kings demise have been greatly exaggerated.  He comes this year to take back His rightful place on the fantasy throne but not before it gets a good cleaning to scrub all the commoner off of it.  Ladies and Gents, your prayers have been answered.  Prepare to be ruled over as only your King can do.

Humbly yours,

HRH

The only throne that you will be sitting on at the end of this season is the 🚽

😂😂😂

Archived