Sams shipping 62 oz M&M's

Mehehe

1 hour ago, petersvending said:

I wish they would carry mike and ikes in club so I dont have to wait a week and a half for them to get to me lol

Willow Grove Pa. Sams Club has 4.5lb Mike & Ikes @ $7.66...I have to drive 50 minutes to get em tho...

1529425125554-1989493476.jpg

2 hours ago, petersvending said:

I wish they would carry mike and ikes in club so I dont have to wait a week and a half for them to get to me lol

I wouldn't even use their free shipping if I had to wait that long... I have gotten all my orders in 3 days... 4 at the most

Does it take that long to leave their warehouse or does shipping just take that long?

1 hour ago, Mehehe said:

I wouldn't even use their free shipping if I had to wait that long... I have gotten all my orders in 3 days... 4 at the most

Does it take that long to leave their warehouse or does shipping just take that long?

It took 3 days to leave warehouse and a week to get to me. California to Georgia (I am in GA). 

I wouldn't recommend ordering these from Sam's. I just ordered some PMM and they sent regular MM's that were banged around with chips of the candy coating everywhere. I'm going in to exchange them, but I would imagine you would need to screen out the chippings in order to put these out - they look like a mess. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived