Mehehe

Sams shipping 62 oz M&M's

Sams is now shipping the 62oz M&M's and PMM for free with plus membership. 

I am now to the point I don't have to drive an hour to the nearest Sams... Finally!

I wish they would carry mike and ikes in club so I dont have to wait a week and a half for them to get to me lol

1 hour ago, petersvending said:

I wish they would carry mike and ikes in club so I dont have to wait a week and a half for them to get to me lol

Willow Grove Pa. Sams Club has 4.5lb Mike & Ikes @ $7.66...I have to drive 50 minutes to get em tho...

1529425125554-1989493476.jpg

2 hours ago, petersvending said:

I wouldn't even use their free shipping if I had to wait that long... I have gotten all my orders in 3 days... 4 at the most

Does it take that long to leave their warehouse or does shipping just take that long?

1 hour ago, Mehehe said:

I wouldn't even use their free shipping if I had to wait that long... I have gotten all my orders in 3 days... 4 at the most

Does it take that long to leave their warehouse or does shipping just take that long?

It took 3 days to leave warehouse and a week to get to me. California to Georgia (I am in GA). 

I wouldn't recommend ordering these from Sam's. I just ordered some PMM and they sent regular MM's that were banged around with chips of the candy coating everywhere. I'm going in to exchange them, but I would imagine you would need to screen out the chippings in order to put these out - they look like a mess. 

How do you order them?  I was trying to get skittles, but it says they are out of stock, weird.

Trick the app into saying your store is another store and just have it shipped to you.