Worth of a small route?

BGJ

Can I  get an veteran's help to approximate the worth on my machines and routes. I am a bit new and don't know what my machines are worth individually and the route.

Location 1 ($12,00 gross) Beverage Dixie Narco 3800/Snack Automatic Products Studio 3  both with cc reader

Location 2 ($3,400) gross) Beverage Royal Vendor 660/Snack National 147 rv has a cc reader

Location 3 ($1,500 gross) Beverage Royal Vendor 660

I'll take any recommendations/comments, good or bad. I'd also like to know what you would purchase this route for?

3 hours ago, jjlim129 said:

Location 1 ($12,00 gross) Beverage Dixie Narco 3800/Snack Automatic Products Studio 3  both with cc reader

Assuming the soda is not bottler-owned, the account is easily worth anywhere from $6,000 to $9,000 depending on the condition of the machines and verified sales.

3 hours ago, jjlim129 said:

Location 2 ($3,400) gross) Beverage Royal Vendor 660/Snack National 147 rv has a cc reader

This location has a little value in the machines and a little in the location but nothing like the first one.  Around here, it's common to buy locations for about 1/2 of the annual gross sales + equipment (which is why the first location shown is anywhere from $6,000 - $9000).  Here, the location may be worth $0-$1500 and the machines may be worth $1000-$1500 in my opinion, bringing the value to anywhere from $1000-$3000.  Of course, $3,000 seems too high for a location considering you could move these machines to much better locations.  With that, half of the sales (about $1700) seems more reasonable.

4 hours ago, jjlim129 said:

Location 3 ($1,500 gross) Beverage Royal Vendor 660

There is virtually no value in the location here.  The only real value is in the machine.  It may be a profitable location if it's cans only.  The value of the location is $0-$500 and the value of the machine is $500-$1500 depending on condition, with $1,000 being pretty reasonable I would say.  Again, however, paying $1,000 or even $1,500 for a location such as this would make no sense considering you could buy a similar soda machine, refurbished, and place it in a better location for not much more.  So.. I would personally value this account at more than $750.  If someone wanted me to pay any more than that for this machine at this location, I would just say no.  It would make no sense.

If all of these are a potential package deal, then I would say that $7,000-$10,000 would be fair.

Thank you for your input, got these locations for 8k, seemed like a good deal since I will be able to recoup investments in about a year. I really appreciate your time.

Archived