List of your best selling items

ARTON VENDING

Hello Nam:

The sports balls that I use in the NW S60 are made from chocolate, and they are designed as football, basket ball, beisball, and soccer balls. Their approximate size is 0.5 inches. The machines give two balls for one "peso". About the Bouncing balls that I use in my machines, they are of two inches, sold in ten "pesos".

Abdon,

Very cool. That is a nice selection of balls for sure. Are the Sports chocolate balls designed like basketballs, footballs, etc. - are they wrapped? How do you prevent the chocolate from sticking together, melting, etc.?

Can you send us a picture of your Sports Chocolate Balls?

I sent you a pm with a couple NW machines to check out.

nam

Hello Nam:

By the moment I don´t have the picture of the product. But I have had good income with them. I tried with them, because I can´t find the M&M sold in boxes. I´ve seen the little bags, but to buy them is very expensive here in Mexico. The sports chocolate balls are wrapped with aluminium, and are according to the color of the regular sports balls. To tell the truth, I have included them in two machines that are indoors. They don´t stick because the wrapping. 

In another hand, I´m very surprised for the prices of the machines on ebay. Last year I wanted to buy a nine head NW rack, and it was about $ 19,500 pesos, that´s like $ 1,444 us dollars. What I bought was the High Five (five head rack) and I paid like $ 1000 us dollars. In the future I would like to go to the US to buy my machines.

Last week I bought two NW S80 30". And the owner of the business gave me good prices. He is from Chicago and by the moment is working with almost 1000 machines in four states of Mexico (San Luis Potosí, Querétaro, Zacatecas, and Guanajuato).

Well my friend, at least I show you the display I´m using.

Have a nice day.

Abdón

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

tct,

Well, PMM's on top of that list is normal but pretty suprised at the next two items. I've got a couple locations that really like Hot Tamales too but alot of guys here don't and say they can't give them away. Same with the Runts. Area makes all the difference in the world I guess. Personally I like eating the HT but think Runts should just be used for decoration or something. lol

nam

• 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey guys, any recent updates on best sellers?

Also, it's great to tell if different products do differently in different types of location (barber shop, laundromat, hardware store, etc.) or in different demographic areas (blue collar, white collar, college town, techie area, downtown, urban, suburban, rural, white, black, hispanic neighborhoods, etc.) and in different geographic regions, including by state and topography--yes it may make a difference if you live by the seaside versus up in the mountains, etc.

In South Carolina we have at least three distinct regions of the state, and within those three regions, things are different culturally in the cities than they are in the countryside. I can only imagine it's the same way in other states.

Edited by Jimoutside

• 5 years later...
17 hours ago, EAllen said:

Does anyone sell Chewy sprees?

With daycare locations, I have

1) Gumballs

2) Mike and Ikes

3) Chewy Sprees

was getting daycare locations tough for you? i still haven’t tried to get any... seem like they’d be a tough in. they would be perfect for the products i vend though(gumballs/bb’s).

• 1 month later...

wow, this is an old thread. But if anyone is subbed to it, here goes.

how much are you making monthly per candy/gumball machine?

I only have a Bouncer roo machine that made $124 in 6 months. Placed it in Feb just as Covid was starting.

I have two gumball pinballs but have not placed them yet.