Newest equipment

Went to another vendors warehouse today and came across this machine today. Never seen one like it. 

20180626_134558

That is an 18 selection machine being tested locally. There are 9 columns on top and 9 different columns on the bottom. They each will hold 12 cans. They can also vend any packaging, including the square tea bottles. Motors are attached by thumb screws and the deck slides out, so no tools supposedly necessary. The manufacturer is Seaga. Which might explain the broken button on an never-used machine lol. 

If that was made by Seaga I don't understand why Pepsi would have put their graphics on it which means it would have been placed by a bottler.  It looks like Mountain Dew or 7UP graphics on the one nest to it.  Also, if it was Seaga then it's rightful place is in a scrapyard, especially for a machine that barely holds any product.

The one next to it was a hello goodness branded machine. Pepsi is apparently testing them. Dont know why they would put time, energy and money into something from that company. 

My local Pepsi tried to give me a few of them I told them no from what I understand they are the machines that are suppos to go to business that fill there own machines but buy directly from Pepsi 

Pepsi offered me some as well, this was supposed to be part of the hello goodness campaign initially.  It is a Seaga, and I don't know what the individual capacities are for each column.  I like the idea of a stack vendor that has a lot more selections, but don't want to play with a Seaga. 

The flexible package feature is attractive, but the capacity isn't for anyone who is serious about the vending business. Might as well have an Antares....one twentieth the price, and nearly the same capacity.

Yep, since Pepsico owns Frito-Lay, maybe this is their way of linking the two product lines, make it mandatory to load Frito-Lay & Quaker snacks into their machines.  The machine looks like its completely plastic.  What a piece of junk!😏 

Archived